Sayote-Carrot Guisado na may ManokAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Chicken, cubed
- 3 3/4 cups (400g) Sayote, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. Add sayote and carrot. Sauté for 3 minutes. Pour water, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Remove cover and add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
You'll know that the vegetables are cooked when their colors change and when a fork can easily pierce through.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sayote is a good source of Vitamin C which helps boost immunity.