Scrambled Egg PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 pcs. (200g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh milk
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (400g) Spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) White sugar
- 1/4 cup (24g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Chili flakes (optional)
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced, toasted
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Parsley, chopped
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg, milk, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well using a fork.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pour eggs then scramble until soft egg curds form. Set aside.
- TOSS. In the same pan, heat oil. Add spaghetti pasta, cooked egg mixture, fish sauce, sugar, and parmesan cheese. Toss well. May add chili flakes (optional). Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with toasted garlic and parsley. Serve.
You may add the chili flakes after heating the oil to make chili oil for a stronger chili flavor.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (157.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs contain several Vitamins and Minerals such as Vitamins A, B12, B2, Calcium, and Zinc which are all essential in maintaining optimal health. Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1/2 tsp. (3g) Salt