Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and PotatoesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs. (282g) Eggs, small, beaten
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) Potato, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Tomato, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (9.5g) Spring Onion, chopped (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix and beat well using a fork. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the potatoes until brown. Add in tomato and eggs. Stir gently until fluffy curds form and eggs are cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate. Garnish with spring onion (optional). Serve and enjoy while hot.
You can pre-boil the potato for easier cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Potatoes (81g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both potatoes and tomatoes contain a good amount of Potassium that helps regulate blood pressure.