Tokwa Sisig RecipePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (360 g) Tokwa (Hard Tofu), cubed
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12 g) Ginger, minced
- 1 can (85 g) Liverspread
- 2 tsps. (12 g) Sugar, brown
- 1 pack (8 g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (10 g) Green chilli, long, sliced (optional)
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry the tokwa until golden brown. Drain excess oil by placing the tokwa on a strainer or plate lined with a table napkin. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Remove the excess oil from the pan and sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Mix in the fried tokwa and liverspread. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add sugar, PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix, and green chili as desired. Serve while hot.
Minced Pork liver can be used as a substitute for liver spread.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (120g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (ug RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 1/4 cup Tokwa Sisig, 1 cup Ginisang Gulay, 1 pc. Banana.