Shawarma LumpiaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Beef, ground
- 1 cup (250g) Tofu, crumbled
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, red, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (6.2g) Turmeric, powder
- 1 tsp. (1.7g) Cumin, powder
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 24 pieces (138g) Spring roll wrapper, small (6" square)
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- 1/8 cup (50g) Tomato, small dice
- 1/8 cup (30g) Cucumber, small dice
- 1/8 cup (20g) Onion, red, small dice
- 1/4 cup (55ml) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (55g) Plain yoghurt
- MIX. In a bowl combine beef, tofu, onion, garlic, turmeric, cumin, pepper, soy sauce, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix until well incorporated.
- WRAP. Scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of meat mixture into spring roll wrapper. Roll and seal with water.
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then deep-fry the lumpia for 5 minutes per batch or until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil in a strainer.
- SERVE. Transfer lumpia onto a plate then optional to serve with mixed vegetables and mayo-yoghurt dip. Enjoy!
Pat dry the tofu with paper towel to avoid watery meat filling.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 3 pieces (77g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a good source of Iron which helps in improving blood health.