Shrimps in Corn Soup RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/4 cup (27g) Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups (252g) Fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Ginger, strips
- 1/4 cup (40g) Carrots, cubed
- 1/2 cup (30g) Spinach
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g) Pepper powder
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, add shrimps and bell peppers. Add corn and water. Mix well.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Sprinkle 1 pack of AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add ginger, carrots and spinach, and then cook for a few minutes. Add fish sauce and pepper powder. Mix well. Turn off fire.
- SERVE. Turn off fire. Transfer on a serving bowl then serve hot.
Look for fresh corn with husk that has bright green color and wrapped tightly against the corn and is slightly damp.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 3 Tablespoons (40 ml) Fish sauce. Corn kernels are high in fiber, which helps the body stave off any digestive problems or illnesses including constipation, hemorrhoids, and colorectal cancer.