Shrimps in Corn Soup RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/4 cup (27g) Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups (252g) Fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Ginger, strips
- 1/4 cup (40g) Carrots, cubed
- 1/2 cup (30g) Spinach
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g) Pepper powder
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, add shrimps and bell peppers. Add corn and water. Mix well.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Sprinkle 1 pack of AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add ginger, carrots and spinach, and then cook for a few minutes. Add fish sauce and pepper powder. Mix well. Turn off fire.
- SERVE. Turn off fire. Transfer on a serving bowl then serve hot.
Look for fresh corn with husk that has bright green color and wrapped tightly against the corn and is slightly damp.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/3 cup (80 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 3 Tablespoons (40 ml) Fish sauce. Corn kernels are high in fiber, which helps the body stave off any digestive problems or illnesses including constipation, hemorrhoids, and colorectal cancer.