Turmeric Fried RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Chicken thigh fillet, chopped
- 5 cups (850g) Cooked rice
- 2 Tbsps. (18g) Turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and chicken. Add cooked rice and toss until fully mixed.
- SEASON. Add turmeric powder, soy sauce, salt, and spring onion. Mix well. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning.
- SERVE. Scoop rice into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure to mix thoroughly in order to evenly distribute color and flavor.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 33% Original seasoning/condiment: 2 1/2 tsps. (12.5g) Salt, 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.