Sinabawang Mais sa Malunggay at KamatisAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 kilo (1000g) Corn, fresh, grated
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, boiled, flaked
- 3 cups (750ml) Chicken stock or water
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g) Ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Sugar
- 1 cup (21g) Malunggay leaves
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft and fragrant.
- BOIL. Add corn, chicken breast, and chicken stock. Boil for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® then add salt, pepper and sugar. Cook for a minute. Add malunggay leaves and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter, serve and enjoy!
Fresh corn has husk that is bright green in color and is wrapped tightly against the corn. It is also slightly damp in appearance.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/3 cup (180 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 2 1/2 teaspoons (12.5 grams) Salt Corn kernels are high in fiber which helps in digestive problems or illnesses including constipation, hemorrhoids, and colorectal cancer.