Sinabawang Mais sa Malunggay at KamatisAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30g Garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 kilo (1000g) Corn, fresh, grated
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, boiled, flaked
- 3 cups (750ml) Chicken stock or water
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g) Ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Sugar
- 1 cup (21g) Malunggay leaves
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft and fragrant.
- BOIL. Add chicken breast and chicken stock , boil for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® then add salt, pepper and sugar. Cook for a minute. Add malunggay leaves and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter, serve and enjoy!
Fresh corn has husk that is bright green in color and is wrapped tightly against the corn. It is also slightly damp in appearance.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Corn kernels are high in fiber which helps in digestive problems or illnesses including constipation, hemorrhoids, and colorectal cancer.