Low Fat Pork LomiPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (70g) Red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves (35g) Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork belly, less fat, strips
- 1 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (21ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsps. (15g) Soy sauce
- 8 cups (2000ml) Water
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pack (450g) Miki noodles
- 3 cups (610g) Carrot, strips
- 4 cups (615g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1 pc. (60g) Chicken egg, beaten
- 6 pcs. (360g) Hard-boiled egg, halved
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Spring onion, chopped
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch to create a slurry. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & STIR-FRY. In hot wok, pour oil and sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and stir fry until brown and crispy, Add pork liver and stir fry for a minute.
- SEASON & BOIL. Add pepper, fish sauce and soy sauce. Mix well. Add water and season with PORKSAVOR®. Let it boil until pork becomes tender.
- SIMMER. Add miki noodles and carrots. Simmer for about 6 minutes. Add cabbage, beaten egg and the slurry. Continue stirring over low heat until the sauce thickens.
- GARNISH and SERVE. Garnish with hard boiled egg and spring onions on top. Serve while hot with 6 pcs Pan de sal and 1 pc banana.
You may trim the skin and fat of pork belly.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: -1 bowl Low Fat Pork Lomi (600g) -6 pcs pan de sal (80g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both pork liver and pork belly are a good source of Iron that helps prevent anemia.