Tuna Garlic Lemon PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Oil
- 6 Tbsps. (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (360g) Canned tuna, drained
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 2/3 cups (375g) Angel's hair pasta, cooked
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (5g) Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, white
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic until aromatic then add canned tuna and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- TOSS & SEASON. Add pasta, lemon juice, parsley, fish sauce, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Boil Angel's hair pasta at around 1 minute to prevent it from overcooking.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (156g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that helps reduce risk for cardiovascular diseases.