Nasi Goreng RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. (10g) Shrimp paste
- 1 tsp. (2g) Chili flakes
- 1 cup (240g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 5 cups (1000g) Rice, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pcs (250g) Eggs, sunny side up
- 1/2 cup (104g) Cucumber, sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add shrimp paste, chili flakes, and chicken breast then cook until tender. Add rice, mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, pepper, salt and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well then cook for 3-5 minutes . Set aside.
- FRY. In a separate pan, heat oil. Fry eggs one at a time (sunny side up) then set aside.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Transfer nasi goreng on a plate then top with fried egg and sliced cucumber. Serve and enjoy!
In making your Sambal Sauce,you can adjust the spiciness level according to your taste and like.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (195grams) Rice, 1 pc (50g) Sunny Side Up Egg, 2 tablespoons (20g) Cucumber
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You may use brown rice instead of white ordinary rice. According to HSPH, the fiber in brown rice helps lower cholesterol, moves waste through the digestive tract, promotes fullness, and may help prevent the formation of blood clots.