Ma-Umami Tofu and Malunggay PateAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (400g) Tofu, diced
- 1 cup (20g) Malunggay, leaves
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Tinapa, flaked
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250g) Plain yogurt
- 1 pack (80g) Crackers (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry tofu until slightly browned. Add malunggay and tinapa. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well then cook for 30 seconds. Transfer tofu mixture to a bowl and let it cool.
- BLEND. Transfer tofu mixture to a blender. Add yogurt then blend until a thick and smooth consistency is achieved.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve as a dip or spread with crackers (optional). You may garnish with parsley.
When buying tofu, make sure it has no foul smell or sour taste.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 2/3 cup (160g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is also a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids that plays an important role in brain function and normal growth and development.