Spicy Chicken WingsTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Spicy)
- 1 kilo (1000g) Chicken Wings
- 1 pack (67g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Spicy)
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Celery sticks (optional)
- 1/2 cup (100g) Carrot sticks (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise (optional)
- WASH. Wash and prepare chicken wings.
- COAT. Coat wings evenly with TASTY BOY ® (Spicy).
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry chicken wings until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Optional to serve with celery, carrot, and mayonnaise.
After frying, place chicken wings on a colander or strainer to allow air to circulate keeping it crispy.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings are one of the great source of proteins that promotes muscle growth and development.