Spicy Stir Fried NoodlesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cooking oil
- 1 cup (160g) tofu, firm, strips
- 1 cup (180g) whole mushroom, button, diced
- 1 cup (100g) carrots, strips
- 1 cup (175g) broccoli, florets
- 1 pack (900g) egg noodles, boiled
- 4 teaspoons (20g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30g) chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cups (60g) oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons (10g) calamansi, juice
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a wok/pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil and fry tofu until golden brown and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. Using the same wok/pan, add the remaining oil and stir fry mushroom, carrot, and broccoli. Then add egg noodles and mix well.
- SEASON. Add sugar, chili garlic sauce, oyster sauce, calamansi juice, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- TOP. Lastly, add tofu on top. Serve hot.
Cooking time of noodles can vary based on the width and type of the noodles and personal preference.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Stir Frying is advantageous over other methods of cooking as it requires very little oil which is healthier than deep frying or pan frying