Tinapa Pineapple Fried RiceAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, cubed
- 4 cups (640g) Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chicken stock or water
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) Pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup (200g) Tinapa, flaked
- 1 cup (100g) Tomato, cubed
- 5 Tbsps. (50g) Raisin
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (24g) Spring onion, chopped
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add cooked rice and chicken stock. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add pineapple, tinapa, tomato, and raisins. Toss and mix well.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with spring onions. Serve while hot.
For tinapa flakes, you can use store-bought ones or flake the tinapa yourself! Just remember to remove all fish bones.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3/4 cup (140g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple contains a good amount of Fiber that helps prevent constipation.