Stir Fried Camote Tops with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Liempo, thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Tomato, big dice
- 1/2 cup (32g) Camote tops, stem, trimmed
- 2 cups 120g) Camote tops
- 1 Tbps. (15ml) Water
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a hot wok or pan add oil and saute liempo until brown then add garlic, tomato, and camote tops until vegetables are soften.
- STIR-FRY. Add camote tops leaves together with water and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Cook until desired consistency of sauce is achieved. Serve hot.
Cherry tomato can be use for sweeter tomato flavor and for better appearance. Only use the soft stems of the camote tops since the tough part of the stem are more fibrous hence may not be desired.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 1 cup (180g) Camote Tops
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Leafy vegetables, such as camote tops, contains a good amount of Vitamin A for healthy eyesight and skin.