Chicken Potato CurryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 kilo (1000g) Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (12.6g) Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. (1.2g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (90g) Celery stalk, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) Coconut milk
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry potatoes until golden brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, fry chicken pieces until lightly browned.
- SIMMER. Add fish sauce, water, curry powder, and black pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add red and green bell pepper, and celery stalks. Mix well. Add coconut milk and stir gently.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then add the fried potatoes. Cook for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Avoid boiling the dish once coconut milk is added to avoid it from curdling.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (240g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of Phosphorus that supports maintenance and development of healthy bones.