Vegetable GratinAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (50g) Baguio Beans, sticks
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrots, cubed
- 1 cup (200g) Baby Potato, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) Button mushroom, canned
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) All purpose cream
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cheese, quick-melting, grated
- 1/8 cup (10g) Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsps. (5g) Parmesan
- 1/2 cup (60g) Cheese, quick-melting, grated
- BLANCH. In a pot of boiling water, add baguio beans, carrots, and baby potato individually. Cook each vegetable for 1 minute then place in an ice bath. Drain water.
- MIX & SEASON. Drizzle the oil to the blanched vegetables and pour AJI-GINISA®, mix well. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a saucepan combine cream, milk, and cheese. Mix and simmer until cheese has melted.
- ASSEMBLE. Put the dish in an oven safe container then pour the sauce mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs, parmesan, and cheese on top.
- BAKE & SERVE. Put the dish in an oven or toaster and bake until the cheese has melted and slightly browned. Serve while hot.
You can add baking soda when cooking the vegetables to retain its vibrant colors.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (132g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potato is a good source of Potassium, which helps in maintaining a healthy blood pressure level.