Stir-fried Vegetables & Noodles with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Celery, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Dried shiitake mushroom, rehydrated, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, strips
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Dry egg noodles
- 2 cups (100g) Bokchoy, thinly sliced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. (1.2g) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Leeks, sliced (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, celery, and garlic until fragrant.
- STIR-FRY. Add shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and bell pepper then stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water then let it simmer. Add the egg noodles then let it cook until softened and most of the water has dried out. Add bok choy then mix for a minute.
- SEASON. In a small bowl, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and black pepper. Mix then pour this mixture to the noodles. Stir-fry until the sauce has coated the noodles and vegetables.
- SERVE. Transfer the noodles onto a plate. Garnish with leeks (optional) then serve and enjoy while hot!
You can cook the vegetables separately to ensure that they will not be overcooked and keep their vibrant colors.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding colorful vegetables to stir-fried noodles adds a variety of antioxidants that boost the immune system.