Stir-fry Chicken and VegetablesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Chicken, breast, filleted, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, strips
- 3 cups (150g) Cabbage, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a low heated pan, put oil and sauté onion and garlic. Add chicken and cook until slightly brown. Add carrots and cabbage.
- SEASON. Add ground black pepper and AJI-GINISA®. Cook for one minute. Serve while hot.
Sweet potato or potatoes can also be added to the dish for more texture and added nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots and cabbage are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, respectively. Vitamin A helps us to have good eyesight, while Vitamin C gives us a stronger immunity. Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup (100g) Stir-fry Chicken and Vegetables, 1 cup (160g) Rice, 1 pc. (60g) Banana