Stir-Fry VegetablesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pieces (300 grams) Tokwa (Hard Tofu), cubed
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (130 grams) Potato, strips
- 1 cup (100 grams) Carrots, strips
- 1 cup (80 grams) Mungbean sprouts
- 1 cup (50 grams) Cabbage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fish sauce
- To taste Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry the tofu. Drain excess oil by placing the fried tofu in a strainer or plate lined with table napkin. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Remove excess oil from the pan and sauté onion, garlic, potato, carrots, mungbean sprouts, cabbage and fried tokwa.
- SEASON. with fish sauce, ground black pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Serve while hot.
You can also turn this recipe to a vegetable lumpia by wrapping this dish in a lumpia wrapper then fry it.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 4-5 Serving size: 1 cup (90 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)