Stuffed Breakfast PeppersPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (180g) Ground pork
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR ® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Green bell pepper, seeded
- 1 pc (130) Medium-sized Yellow bell pepper, seeded
- 6 pcs (6) Egg, beaten
- 1 cup (90) Cheese, grated
- PREHEAT. Preheat oven at 350 °F for 10-15 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onion, garlic, and ground pork for a few minutes. Season with PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a roasting pan, assemble bell peppers. Fill each pepper with sauteed pork then add egg. Top with cheese.
- BAKE. Place roasting pan in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Place baked peppers in a serving plate and enjoy.
You can explore using different types of cheese as toppings such as cheddar and mozzarella.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 pc (115g) Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell Peppers promotes regulation of body functions. It is rich in Vitamins B6, B9, A, C, E, & K.