Sweet and Meaty SpaghettiPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onion, red minced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 grams) Beaf, lean, ground
- 4 pcs (164 grams) Hotdog, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Button Mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Carrots, minced
- 1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) Liver Spread
- 3 cups (750 ml) Tomato Sauce, Filipino style
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Milk, condensed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 liters (2000 ml) Water
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Pasta, spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) Cheese, grated
- HEAT. oil in a sauce pan. Saute onion and garlic, add beef, hotdog, mushroom,carrots and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well until cooked and fragrant. .
- ADD. liver spread, tomato sauce and milk. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- BOIL. water with oil then add pasta and cook until tender and set aside.
- SERVE. cooked spaghetti pasta with sauce and grated cheese on top. Enjoy!
Bring water in a rapid boil before putting your pasta. Stir to prevent from sticking together or from sticking to the bottom part of the pot.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomato and tomato products such as tomato sauce, tomato paste, etc., is a good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants that helps boost immune system and lowers the risk of cancer. It also contains lycopene which helps improve heart health. References: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Food Composition Database, Philippine Food Composition Tables (Phil FCT) and Philippine Food Exchange List (Phil FEL)