Sweet and Sour Pork Balls Meal for KidsSARSAYA®Sweet and Sour Sauce, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 2 pcs. (60g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (30g) Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (4g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (55g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Bell pepper, green, thinly sliced
- 1 pack (200g) SARSAYA®Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sesame seeds, white
- MIX AND SHAPE. In a bowl, comcbine ground pork, egg, breadcrumbs, pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then form into 1-inch balls.
- FRY. Fry the pork balls until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. To prepare the sauce, heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and carrot until carrots are soft. Add bell pepper then sauté.In a pan, heat oil.
- SIMMER. Add SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce then simmer for 3 minutes. Add the pork balls then mix until balls are coated with the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- SERVE. To prepare Sweet and Sour Pork Balls meal for kids, assemble to a plate 2 pcs pork balls then pour 1/2 cup sauce. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice papaya, and 1 glass of water.
You can coat your hands with flour when forming the balls for easier handling and make a better shape.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: - 2 balls (36g) + 1/2 vegetables and sauce (56g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell peppers contain Vitamin C that helps in maintaining a strong immunity against sickness.