Sweet and Sour ShrimpSARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (10 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Green Bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Red Bell Pepper, cubed
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 cups (200 grams) Carrots, sliced (1/8 inch thick)
- 1 pack (200 ml) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) Ground Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, pour oil and sauté onion, garlic, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add carrots and sautè for 1-2 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add pepper and soy sauce.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
Sauté shrimps until they slightly change in color to avoid getting a tough and rubbery texture.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 cup (4 pieces Shrimps, 1/2 cup carrots and bell pepper) (140 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
> Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Apple + Sweet and Sour Shrimp >Non-fried shrimps are lower in saturated fats and are healthy alternative to red meats.