Pan-fried Cream Dory in Garlic and ButterAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 4 pcs (400g) Cream dory fillet, cut into cubes
- 1/3 pack (6g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 4 Tbsps (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (130g) French beans, chopped, boiled
- 2 cups (200g) Carrots, thick slices, boiled
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, cubed, boiled
- 1/4 tsp. 0(.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Fish sauce
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine cream dory and AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan fry fish until lightly browned on both sides. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, melt butter then add garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add french beans, carrots, potatoes, pepper, and fish sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer 1 cup of vegetables and 5 pcs fish fillet to a plate. Serve with 1 cup of rice and 5 slices of apple for a complete meal.
You may coat the cream dory with a thin layer of flour to help lock in its juices during frying. This also helps prevent oil splatters.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots are good sources of Beta-Carotene that helps our eyes see in dark and dim conditions.