Meatball Rice BowlSARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
- 3/4 cup (180g) Ground chicken
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Red onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3 cups (500g) Carrots, julienned
- 3 cups (500g) French/green beans, cut into 2″ length
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 6 cups (1000g) Rice, boiled
- 4 pcs. (480g) Banana, ripe
- MIX. In a bowl, mix ground chicken, onions, and garlic. Roll into 20g balls and set aside.
- FRY. In a saucepan, heat oil. Fry meatballs until brown. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In the same pan, toss carrots and french beans. Add soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, brown sugar, and water. Simmer for 1 minute. Add meatballs and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with rice.
You can use an ice cream scooper to have uniform-sized meatballs.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 4 pcs. meatballs (60g) w/ 3 tbsps. sauce (40ml) + 1 1/2 cup vegetables (250g) + 1 1/2 cup rice (250g) + 1 pc. banana (120g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding vegetables to your meatballs helps in normalizing bowel movement because of its high fiber content.