Meatball Rice BowlSARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
- 3/4 cup (180g) Ground chicken
- 3 Tbsps (45g) Red onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3 cups (500g) Carrots, julienned
- 3 cups (500g) French/green beans, cut into 2″ length
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (110ml) Water
- 6 cups (1020g) Rice, boiled
- MIX. In a bowl, mix ground chicken, onions, and garlic. Roll into 20g balls and set aside.
- FRY. In a saucepan, heat oil. Fry meatballs until brown. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In the same pan, toss carrots and french beans. Add soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, brown sugar, and water. Simmer for 1 minute. Add meatballs and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with rice.
You can use an ice cream scooper to have uniform-sized meatballs. You may also add 1 pc of Banana (120g) to complete the Pinggang Pinoy® Meal.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 4 pcs (60g) Meatballs w/ 3 Tbsps (40ml) Sauce + 1 1/2 cup (250g) Vegetables + 1 1/2 cup (250g) Rice
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding vegetables to your meatballs helps normalizing bowel movement because of its high fiber content.