Tex-Mex Breakfast BowlAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500g) Black Beans, canned, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (186g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (72g) Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves (5g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (12ml) Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsps. (24g) Jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1 pc (99g) Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup (90g) Corn, canned, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (5g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (70g) Bacon, fried, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 pcs. (56g) Soft Tortillas, strips
- 1/4 cup (23g) Cheese, grated
- ASSEMBLE. In each serving bowl, place black beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic, lime juice, jalapeno, avocado, corn, cilantro, and bacon.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, to season the ingredients.
- SERVE. Top with tortilla and cheese. Serve and enjoy.
You can also add fried egg on top for added savory taste. (optional)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Black beans are good sources of Protein, Folate, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, B Vitamins and Antioxidants that are all necessary for maintaining a healthy body.