Tex-Mex Breakfast BowlAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500g) Black Beans, canned, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (186g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (72g) Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves (5g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (12ml) Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsps. (24g) Jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1 pc (99g) Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup (90g) Corn, canned, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (5g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (70g) Bacon, fried, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 pcs. (56g) Soft Tortillas, strips
- 1/4 cup (23g) Cheese, grated
- ASSEMBLE. In each serving bowl, place black beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic, lime juice, jalapeno, avocado, corn, cilantro, and bacon.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, to season the ingredients.
- SERVE. Top with tortilla and cheese. Serve and enjoy.
You can also add fried egg on top for added savory taste. (optional)
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Black beans are good sources of Protein, Folate, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, B Vitamins and Antioxidants that are all necessary for maintaining a healthy body.