Thai Shrimp Fried Rice RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (30 grams) Onion
- 1/2 cup (30 grams) Garlic
- 1 cup (200 grams) Shrimp, cleaned, deveined
- 6-7 cups (1,162 grams) Rice, cooked
- 3 Tablespoons (25 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (5 grams) Coriander leaves, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shrimp and cook until tender. Add rice and blend well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and soy sauce, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, top with coriander leaves, serve and enjoy.
You can also use day-old cooked rice for better texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt, 1/3 cup (80 ml) Soy sauce. Shrimp is one of the best food sources of iodine for proper thyroid function.