Togue FritterTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 3/4 pack (50.3g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/3 cup + 4 tsps. (100ml) Water
- 3 cups (500g) Togue, well cleaned
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, add TASTY BOY® (Regular) and water. Mix until no more lumps, then add togue.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan with hot oil, fry togue until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
Do not overload the pan when frying for crispier texture.
Cooking Time: 7.5 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/4 cup (50g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Togue is a good source of fiber, which promotes healthy gut.