Tokwa at BaboySARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 2 cups (500 g) Pork strips, fried
- 1 tsp (1 g) Salt, rock
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 g) Pepper, ground
- 2 cups (500 g) Tokwa slices, fried
- 2 cups (500 ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Water
- 1/2 Tbsp (7 ml) Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) Red Onion, cubes
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) Brown Sugar
- 1 pc (2 g) Red Chili, sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 pc (4 g) Green Chili, sliced
- MARINATE. In a small bowl, combine pork strips, salt and pepper. Let it sit for 15 minutes before deep frying
- DEEP FRY. In a pan, heat enough oil. Deep fry marinated pork strips and tokwa, cooked until golden brown. Set aside.
- COMBINE. In a small bowl, combine water, vinegar, red onion, brown sugar, red chili, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, and green chili. Mix well.
- SERVE. In a platter mix deep fried tokwa and baboy, then add the dressing. Serve and enjoy.
For better frying, make sure to drain tofu well from the packing liquid.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (153g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a rich source of protein. Unlike other protein-rich foods (meat and poultry), tofu does not contain cholesterol.