Tortang IsdaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/3 cup (36g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (59g) Carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 cups (182g) Galunggong, cooked, flaked
- 1/3 cup (17g) Spring Onions as toppings, chopped (optional)
- MIX & SEASON. In a bowl, add eggs and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well using a fork. Set aside.
- SAUTÈ. In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onion until soft. Add carrots and bell pepper. Stir well. Add galunggong flakes and distribute the ingredients equally on the pan. Pour in the eggs and mix well. Lower the heat if necessary. Cook until firm but not dry. Turn off the heat.
- SERVE. Slide torta to a plate. Garnish with spring onion (optional). Serve and enjoy while hot.
You may use any available fish you have in the market.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 8 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. Tortang Isda (132.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Galunggong is a good protein alternative to meat in tortas because of its lower fat content. It also has Omega-3 Fatty Acids that can improve heart health.