Tortang Sitaw at SardinasAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (160g) Canned sardines, finely chopped
- 1 cup (155g) String beans, finely chopped
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine sardines, string beans, egg, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix until well-incorporated.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Measure 2 Tablespoons (36g) of the mixture and pour it on the pan. Flatten and fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
Add 1 tablespoon of oil at a time when frying to avoid a greasy torta.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 3 pcs. (92.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
String beans or sitaw is a great source of Dietary Fiber that helps maintain a healthy bowel movement.