Vinegar Dipping SauceAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Vinegar
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (24g) Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, diced
- BOIL & SIMMER. In a pot, mix water, vinegar, AJI-SHIO® Pepper, sugar and salt. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Let it cool then add onions.
- SERVE. Place sauce on a saucer or clean jar. Serve with kwek-kwek (optional).
When storing the vinegar dipping sauce in a glass jar, sanitize the jar completely by submerging in a pot of water then boil for 15 minutes. Let it cool and dry completely before transferring the sauce.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Onions contain Antioxidants and Anti-inflammatory compounds that help prevent sickness.