Veggie Okoy BitesTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 3/4 pack (48.75g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/8 cup + 1 1/2 tsps. (39ml) Water
- 1 cup (150g) Carrot, sliced thinly
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup (50g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup (100g) White onion, sliced
- 1 cup (240ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, add TASTY BOY® (Regular) and water. Mix until there no more lumps. Add the carrots, potato, Baguio beans, and white onion. Mix well.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan with hot oil, fry 1 cup (100g) of vegetable mixture until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
Do not overload the pan when frying for crispier texture.
Cooking Time: 7.5 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (108.4g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potato is rich in Carbohydrates, which is the body's main source of energy.