Stuffed Bell PeppersAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 5 pcs. (819g) Capsicum, cut into half, seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 cup (250ml) Milk, evaporated
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Pepper, ground, black
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (325g) Potatoes, boiled, cubed
- 1 cup (240g) Tuna, chunked
- 1/3 cup (20g) Bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup (35g) Cheese, cheddar, grated
- CUT. Using a knife, cut capsicum into half then remove the seeds.
- MIX. In a hot saucepan, melt the butter then add milk, flour, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Cook until it thickens. Add boiled potatoes and tuna chunks, mix well then set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a roasting pan assemble the capsicum and add the potato- tuna mixture. Cover with breadcrumbs followed by grated cheese.
- BAKE. In a pre-heated oven, bake capsicum at 340°F (171°C) for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven to cool.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter, assemble it nicely then serve and enjoy.
You can use a portable kitchen torch to give a nice “grill effect” on the edges of roasted bell peppers.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Red bell peppers are a great source of Vitamin B6 and Folate. Both these vitamins and minerals can help prevent anemia.