Fish and Potato CurryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7g) Ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Red Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Lemongrass, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (15g) Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (45g) Cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium (100g) Potato, sliced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Fish Fillet, big chunks
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Fish Sauce
- 1/2 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- GRIND. To make curry paste mixture, using a food processor or mortar and pestle, add garlic, ginger, red onion, lemongrass, coriander leaves, and cooking oil. Grind until it becomes paste-like.
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté the curry paste mixture. Add the cauliflower, potato and fish fillet.
- SIMMER. In the same pan, add water and heat until small bubbles form. Add the coconut cream then bring it back to simmer.
- SEASON. Add the fish sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Once fish is added, mix until coated with the other ingredients. Avoid overmixing which may result to mashed fish meat.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fish is high in Calcium which is essential in bone growth and development as well as muscle contraction.