Fried Coconut CreamCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Coconut Cream
- 3/4 cup (200ml) Milk, evaporated
- 1 cup (185g) White sugar
- 1 tsp. (2g) Nutmeg, powder
- 1 cup (175g) Flour
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cornstarch
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- MIX. In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, milk, sugar, nutmeg, flour, and cornstarch . Heat over low fire until thickened. Transfer to a small square baking pan and set aside in the fridge to cool down then cut into small squares.
- COAT & DEEP-FRY. Coat coconut cream in CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs. Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry coconut cream until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Place the coconut cream in the fridge or freezer for at least 1 hour to firm up before slicing. You may also place it in the freezer again before frying to help it keep its
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Fried Coconut Cream recipe contains Calcium which supports bone health.