Fluffy Scrambled EggsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs. (282g) Eggs, small, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk
- 3/4 pack (7.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Black Pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking Oil
- 3 Tbsps. (9g) Spring Onion, chopped (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs, milk, AJI-NO-MOTO®, pepper, and butter. Mix and beat well using a fork.
- FRY. In a nonstick pan, heat oil. Pour in the egg mixture and stir gently until fluffy curds form and eggs are cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate. Garnish with spring onion (optional). Serve and enjoy while hot.
Use a fork or wire whisk to beat the eggs briskly for 30-60 seconds.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup Fluffly Scrambled Eggs (67g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs contain Selenium which is essential in keeping the thyroids healthy.