Paksiw na BangusAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons (8 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons (8 grams) Ginger, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons (4 grams) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 belly slices (350 grams) Bangus
- 1 cup (100 grams) Bitter gourd, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup (120 grams) Eggplant, sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
- BOIL. Add water, vinegar, soy sauce, AJI-SHIO® Pepper, bangus, bitter gourd, and eggplant. Let it boil until fish is cooked. Serve while hot.
Do not stir dishes with vinegar until it has been boiling for at least 1 minute. Stirring dishes with vinegar without letting it boil yet will make the vinegar taste really sour.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is rich in Vitamin B3 or Niacin that aids in maintaining mental focus.