Thai Grilled ChickenAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (600g) Chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup (125g) Tomato catsup
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Chili sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, cracked
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (7g) Sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Leeks, sliced (optional)
- MARINATE. In a large bowl, combine chicken, ginger, tomato catsup, honey, calamansi juice, garlic, chili sauce, worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, sesame seeds, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes, ideally overnight.
- GRILL. Lightly grease the heated griller with oil. Grill the chicken slices on both sides until slightly charred.
- SIMMER. In a saucepan, pour the remaining marinade mixture then simmer until slightly thickened. Brush this mixture to the chicken pieces.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter then garnish with leeks (optional). Serve.
Brush the marinade once the chicken is almost cooked. Adding the marinade at the beginning of cooking will result to a burnt taste of the marinade.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a good source of Niacin or Vitamin B3 that supports healthy nerves.