Beef ParesSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (45 g) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsps. (20 g) Ginger, minced
- 1 kilo (1000 g) Beef, sirloin, cubed
- 10 cups (1500 ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 piece (3.7 g) Star Anise, crushed
- 1 tsp. (2.3 g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Sugar, brown
- 1 pack (30 g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 g) Salt, iodized
- 3 Tbsps. (21 g) Spring Onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Stir in the beef and cook for five minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water, soy sauce and star anise. Simmer for 1 hour.
- SEASON. Add black pepper, sugar, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and salt. Mix well. Simmer for another 10-20 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving platter, top with spring onions. Serve and enjoy.
Put beef in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until just firm, to make the meat easier to cut into cubes or strips.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is an excellent source of Iron that helps your body produce hemoglobin. Not consuming enough Iron can put you at risk of iron deficiency anemia