Corn Soup with Quail Eggs and Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (90ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (41g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Carrot, small diced
- 2 cups (400g) Corn, canned, drained
- 2 cups (274g) Baguio Beans
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 16 pcs. (112g) Quail eggs, boiled
- 1/2 cup (25g) Malunggay leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) All-purpose cream
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Cornstarch, dissolved in:
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion, carrot, corn, and green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil. Lower down the fire and add quail eggs, malunggay, and cream. Mix well.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture and mix. Cover the pot and let it thicken a bit.
- SERVE. To prepare Corn Soup with Quail Eggs and Vegetables meal for kids, assemble 1 cup soup and 2 quail eggs to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice melon, and 1 glass of milk.
You may use flour if cornstarch is not available. Use only 2 Tablespoons of flour in replacement to every 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Corn is rich in Vitamin B that helps the body get the strength and energy it needs.