Corn Soup with Quail Eggs and Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (90ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (41g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Carrot, small diced
- 2 cups (400g) Corn, canned, drained
- 2 cups (274g) Baguio Beans
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 16 pcs. (112g) Quail eggs, boiled
- 1/2 cup (25g) Malunggay leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) All-purpose cream
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Cornstarch, dissolved in:
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion, carrot, corn, and green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil. Lower down the fire and add quail eggs, malunggay, and cream. Mix well.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture and mix. Cover the pot and let it thicken a bit.
- SERVE. To prepare Corn Soup with Quail Eggs and Vegetables meal for kids, assemble 1 cup soup and 2 quail eggs to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice melon, and 1 glass of milk.
To achieve good consistency of soup, make sure that the soup is continuously stirred whil pouring the cornstarch mixture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Corn is rich in Vitamin B that helps the body get the strength and energy it needs.