Garlic Chicken MamiAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 50 cups (12.5L) Water
- 3 1/4 kg (3125g) Chicken breast, strips
- 40 cups (10L) Chicken broth
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) Cooking oil
- 13 packs (234g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 7.5kgs Mami noodles, boiled
- 1 kilo Cabbage, washed & shredded
- 1/4 kilo ( 250g) Spring onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsps (7.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 dozens ( 24-25pcs) Eggs, hard boiled, shelled, sliced
- BOIL. In a pot, put water, add chicken breast (including bones) in water and bring to a boil to make the chicken broth. Set aside chicken meat and broth in different containers. Discard chicken bones.
- STIR-FRY. Heat oil in a casserole and saute chicken breast. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Garlic and set aside.
- SERVE. To serve, assemble mami noodles and add chicken broth.
- TOP. Add cabbage and top with spring onions, black pepper and boiled egg.
Boil chicken breast with chicken bones to extract a meaty – flavorful broth.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 100 Serving size: 1/2 cup noodles, 1/2 cup broth, 1/4 cup toppings
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a leaner choice of meat making it an excellent source of protein with less fat.