Lumpiang Baboy at Carrots RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Pork, ground
- 1 1/2 cups (225 grams) Carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup (34 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece (60 grams) Egg
- 2 Tablespoons (14 grams) Cornstarch
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.3 grams) Pepper, ground, black
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Sugar, refined
- 40 pieces (240 grams) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250 grams) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, carrots, onion, garlic, egg, cornstarch, AJI-NO-MOTO®, soy sauce, pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
- WRAP and ROLL. Place one to two (1-2) tablespoons of the mixture on each lumpia wrapper, roll and seal ends with water. Finish all the mixtures by doing this step
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan and deep -fry lumpia over medium heat until golden brown.
- SERVE. Remove from the pan, drain excess oil, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy!
Lumpia is cooked already when it floats in hot oil and there are no more brisking bubbles after several minutes of frying.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3 rolls (30g/roll)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 grams) Salt. Pork contains high-quality Protein that is useful for muscle growth and maintenance.