Lumpiang Baboy at Carrots RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Pork, ground
- 1 1/2 cups (225 grams) Carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup (34 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece (60 grams) Egg
- 2 Tablespoons (14 grams) Cornstarch
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.3 grams) Pepper, ground, black
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Sugar, refined
- 40 pieces (240 grams) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250 grams) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, carrots, onion, garlic, egg, cornstarch, AJI-NO-MOTO®, soy sauce, pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
- WRAP and ROLL. Place one to two (1-2) tablespoons of the mixture on each lumpia wrapper, roll and seal ends with water. Finish all the mixtures by doing this step
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan and deep -fry lumpia over medium heat until golden brown.
- SERVE. Remove from the pan, drain excess oil, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy!
Lumpia is cooked already when it floats in hot oil and there are no more brisking bubbles after several minutes of frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 grams) Salt. Pork contains high-quality Protein that is useful for muscle growth and maintenance.