Mixed Veggie Kiddie PattiesCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1/2 cup (132g) Cucumber, grated, squeezed
- 1/2 cup (79g) Broccoli Florets, grated
- 1/4 cup (23.5g) Bell Peppers, small, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cups (375g) Chicken Breast, fillet, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup (42g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, large
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (14.5g) Spring Onion, chopped
- MIX and SHAPE. In a bowl, add the cucumber, broccoli, bell peppers, chicken, flour and egg. Mix well then shape into mini patties. Chill for a few minutes.
- DREDGE. Place CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs in a platter, then dredge the patties one at a time until fully coated.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Serve with ketchup or any of your favorite dips. May add spring onions on top as garnish.
Divide the mixture into individual patties and place them in a ziplock bag or airtight container in the freezer to firm up. This makes frying the patties easier. To cook them frozen, start on low-medium heat to ensure thorough cooking of the patties.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast contains more lean Protein and less Saturated Fat and Cholesterol as compared to the other parts of the chicken hence it is a better meat choice.