Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Monggo SproutsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
Fried Fish Fillet
- 2 cups (300g) Dory fish, filleted, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Rice wine
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cornstarch
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil, for frying
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, shredded
- 1/4 cup (30g) Carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup (20g) Celery stalks, diced
- 2 cups (100g) Bean sprouts (toge), blanched
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1 pack (30ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10g) Cornstarch
- SLICE & MIX. To prepare fried fish fillet, cut fish into bite-size pieces then add rice wine and black pepper. Mix well then set aside for 5 minutes.
- COAT & FRY. Coat fish fillet with egg then cornstarch. In a pot, heat oil. Fry fish until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or collander. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. To cook stir-fried vegetables, in a pan, heat oil on high heat. Stir-fry ginger,carrots, red bell pepper, and celery stalks for 2-3 minutes. Add bean sprouts and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well and cook for another minute. In a small bowl, combine water, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and cornstarch. Then pour all over the vegetables. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SERVE. Combine fish with vegetables. Mix well and serve hot.
Cook vegetables in high heat and make sure not to overcook them to maintain their bright colors.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Monggo Sprouts (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream dory is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids that is essential in brain development and improves memory.