Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Monggo SproutsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (300g) Dory fish, filleted, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Rice wine
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cornstarch
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil, for frying
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, shredded
- 1/4 cup (30g) Carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup (20g) Celery stalks, diced
- 2 cups (100g) Bean sprouts (toge), blanched
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1 pack (30ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10g) Cornstarch
- SLICE & MIX. To prepare fried fish fillet, cut fish into bite-size pieces then add rice wine and black pepper. Mix well then set aside for 5 minutes.
- COAT & FRY. Coat fish fillet with egg then cornstarch. In a pot, heat oil. Fry fish until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or collander. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. To cook stir-fried vegetables, in a pan, heat oil on high heat. Stir-fry ginger,carrots, red bell pepper, and celery stalks for 2-3 minutes. Add bean sprouts and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well and cook for another minute. In a small bowl, combine water, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and cornstarch. Then pour all over the vegetables. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SERVE. Combine fish with vegetables. Mix well and serve hot.
Cook vegetables in high heat and make sure not to overcook them to maintain their bright colors.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream dory is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids that is essential in brain development and improves memory.