Pandan ChickenAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, grated
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy Sauce
- 0.6 Kilo (600g) Chicken Thigh Fillet, skinless, chunks
- 48 pcs. (480g) Pandan Leaves, fresh
- 2 cups (500g) Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-GINISA®, water, sugar, ginger, and garlic and soy sauce. Add chicken pieces and marinate overnight.
- WRAP. Wrap chicken pieces with pandan leaves secured with toothpick.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry the chicken on medium heat until pandan leaves are crispy or chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan. Drain excess oil in strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter then optional to serve with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce on the side.
Using a toothpick helps secure the pandan leaves on to the chicken. Remember to remove them before serving.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of Protein that promotes muscle building, and Niacin that aids in normal functioning of the brain.