Yasai ItamePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (150g) Kamote, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Corn oil
- 3/4 cup (80g) Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (25g) Leeks, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (75g) Ground pork
- 1/3 cup (75g) Chicken breast fillet, cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup (60g) Carrots, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup (90g) Green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup (65g) Baguio beans, trimmed, cut diagonally into thin pieces
- 6 1/2 cups (250g) Cabbage, shredded
- 4 3/4 cups (300g) Mung bean sprout (toge), washed
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, coarse
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Boil kamote until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add leeks, ground pork, and chicken. Stir-fry until cooked.
- STIR-FRY. Add carrots, bell pepper, and Baguio beans. Stir-fry for one (1) minute. Add cabbage and toge. Stir well.
- SEASON & MIX. Add soy sauce, sugar, salt, and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well. Add kamote then stir well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Use leftover Yasai to make Fried Lumpia. Drain the vegetables to remove any liquid then use to fill lumpia wrappers. Fry in hot oil until crisp and golden brown.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups Yasai Itame (146g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
*with rice and fruit
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 1/2 cups Yasai Itame, 1 1/4 cups rice, 1 slice steamed fish, 1 pc. Sliced banana with 2 tsps. Honey and 2 Tbsps. Toasted oats Mung bean sprouts are great sources of Vitamin K which is essential in blood clotting and wound healing.